Catching up on the last few months which have slipped by so very quickly. I don’t think I have the ability to keep up with blogging/posting at the time being, but I will leave the blog running in case I change my mind. At the moment I’m too busy living :).
Baby O in all her baby glory.
There are so many things that I want to do with my time! It seems that my little baby O will sleep just long enough during the day for me to start things, but never really long enough to get a substantial amount done on anything. Here is what I would like to be accomplishing (although, truthfully, starting at this beautiful face while I listen to little baby babbling is a great “problem” to have!):
- Practice more banjo (I’d love to get some of those Christmas tunes down by the holidays)
- Cook more - I’m making progress here, but I’d like homemade awesomeness every night for my hubby. This year is the year of my domestication! Shift work messed with my domesticity :) Time to reclaim.
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week (so far, so good)
- Get the Christmas shopping done early this year
- send my favourite lens in for warranty repairs
- Choose, edit, and order prints for the living room frames, photo tray and photo box. Hang photos.
- Finish the cabin photo album for Jeremy’s parents
- Make the family yearbook for 2012
- Arrange photo-shoot for family for this fall/winter (can you tell that we’re into photography??)
- Paint my bedroom (maybe… still debating this!)
She’s just such an awesome little person. Love her more every day.
"Farther Along" by Josh Garrels.This song makes me very happy.
Where to find me online, or specifically a sampling of my life in photos.
She is perfect. Just perfect.
On the plus side, out basement carpet smells fantastic and looks brand new. On the minus, our carpet cleaning technician asked when the new baby is due. Ouch (and awkward!). This after two months of faithfully hitting the gym; I certainly can’t give up now!
Sometimes it’s fun to be a little matchy- and I think this blazer with those shoes is a really fun way to do that :).
A collection of outfits styling tall boots -to remind me to keep looking for tall flat boots that fit me :).
A bit of my style. It’s a bit strange trying to figure out how to flatter this body shape that’s completely foreign to me.
I think a good starting point would be to find things that A) are completely comfortable, and B) make me feel confident.
I believe this outfit would do both those things for me.